82-07. (H) Equilibrium, stability and control
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. During steady level forward flight, forces acting on a helicopter are:
2. Dynamic roll-over may be caused by:
3. The normal or yaw axis of a helicopter is a straight line:
4. Control power is the effectiveness of:
5. With a centre of gravity position near the front limit what will be the effect upon fuselage attitude and cyclic stick position, in a still air hover?