82-04. (H) Main rotor aerodynamics
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. With reference to translational lift, which of the following statements is true?
2. If the helicopter forward speed increases then:
3. Fora rotor which turns in a clockwise direction seen from above, in a sideways hover to the left, with zero wind, the pilot will have the retreating blade:
4. Which statement most accurately describes the flare?
5. During autorotation, the tail rotor normally provides thrust using: