33-05. (H) ICAO FLIGHT PLAN (ATS Flight Plan)
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. When completing an ATS flight plan, an elapsed time (item 16) of 1 hrs 55 min should be entered as:
2. An aircraft has: Maximum Certificated Takeoff Mass: 137.000 kg Actual Takeoff Mass: 135.000 kg Which wake turbulence category should be entered in item 9 of the ATS flight plan?
3. (Refer to figure 033-73) In an ATS flight plan, item 15 (route), a cruising pressure altitude of 32.000 feet would be entered as:
4. What is Total Elapsed Time on a VFR flight plan?
5. In the ATS flight plan item 13, in a flight plan submitted before departure, the departure time entered is the: