33-02. (H) IFR Navigation plan
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. An aircraft, following a 215° true track at variation 3°W, must fly over a 10.600 ft obstacle with a minimum obstacle clearance of 1.500 ft. Knowing the QNH received from an airport close by, which is almost at sea-level, is 1035 and the temperature is ISA -15 °С, the minimum flight level will be:
2. Which approach segment starts at the FAF and ends at the MAPt?
3. An appropriate flight level for IFR flight in accordance with semi-circular height rules on a course of 180° (M) is:
4. Which approach segment starts at the point were you report “established”?
5. An airway is marked 5000 2900a. The notation 5000 is the: