31-03. (H) FUNDAMENTALS OF CG CALCULATIONS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Moment (balance) arms are measured from a specific point to the body station at which the mass is located. That point is known as:
2. In mass and balance terms, what is an index?
3. For the following boom to be in balance:
4. For the following see-saw to be in balance:
5. The mass of an item multiplied by it’s distance from the datum is it’s: