31-01. (H) PURPOSE OF MASS AND BALANCE CONSIDERATIONS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. It is intended to fly a certified aircraft with both full Traffic Load and full fuel load.
2. Prior to departure an aeroplane is loaded with 16.500 litres of fuel at a fuel density of 780 kg/m3. This is entered into the load sheet as 16.500 kg and calculations are carried out accordingly. As a result of this error, the aeroplane is:
3. Over-loading would result in:
4. The handling and performance problems encountered with a CG too far aft include:
5. The undercarriage of an aircraft moves rearward when it is being retracted. Does this affect the CG?