22-11. (H) FLIGHT MANAGAMENT SYSTEMS (FMS)
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Alarms are standardized and follow a code of colours. Those requiring action but not immediately, are signalled by the colour:
2. The FMS Flight Plan, Navigation, Progress or Leg page generally displays the following parameters relative to the flight plan legs or waypoints:
2) magnetic variation
3) waypoint elevation
4) time prediction
The combination re-grouping all the correct statements is:
3. The cost index option on the CDU is:
4. The purpose of the FMS temperature compensation function is:
5. The duration of a FMS navigation database loaded before expiring is: