22-07. (H) AUTOMATIC FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Should a defect arise in the stability augmentation system (SAS) during flight:
2. An outer loop Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS), is a system which:
3. An inner loop automatic flight control system (AFCS) is a system which:
4. A stability augmentation system (SAS) in a helicopter:
5. The Stability Augmentation System (SAS):