22-05. (H) INERTIAL NAVIGATION AND REFRENCE SYSTEMS (INS and IRS)
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What measurement is used to carry out alignment of an Inertial Navigation System?
2. Gyrocompassing of an inertial reference system (IRS) is accomplished with the mode selector switched to:
3. Gyro-compassing in an INS:
4. In an Inertial Navigation System (INS), Ground Speed (GS) is calculated:
5. Within the platform levelling loop of an Earth-vertical referenced INS: