22-02. (H) MEASURMENT OF AIR DATA PARAMETERS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In the air-tight instrument case of the airspeed indicator we will find:
2. Within a temperature range of +50 °С and -20 °С the VSI is accurate to within limits of:
3. When flying with an indicated altitude of 3.000 ft into a low pressure area, the actual altitude:
4. True airspeed (TAS) is obtained from calibrated airspeed (CAS) by correcting for the following errors:
The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
5. If the static pressure port iced over while descending from altitude, the airspeed indicator would read: