22-01. (H) SENSORS AND INSTRUMENTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The signal supplied by a transmitter fitted with a magnetic sensor, connected to an RPM indicator is:
2. The red pointer which is normally on the red line on the EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) indicators:
3. The white sector of the arc of a temperature gauge corresponds to:
4. If the tanks of your airplane only contain water, the capacitor gauges indicate:
5. Non-electrical temperature measurements may be done by: