21-11. (H) Turbine Engines
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Using compressor bleed air to power systems:
2. The oil system of a gas turbine engine may be fitted with magnetic plugs, or chip detectors. They:
3. For a free power turbine engine:
4. An axial compressor, when operating below its design speed, has:
5. In a centrifugal compressor: