21-06. (H) PNEUMATICS – PRESSURISATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. On turbojet aircraft the primary source of compressed air is:
2. In large modern aircraft, in the air conditioning system, reduction of air temperature and pressure is achieved by:
3. In a cabin air conditioning system, equipped with a bootstrap, the mass air flow is routed via the:
4. In a typical bootstrap cooling system the supply air is:
5. In a “bootstrap” cooling system, the charge air is first compressed in the cold air unit to: