21-01. (H) SYSTEM DESIGN, LOADS, STRESSES, MAINTENANCE
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In the context ofairframe load path philosophies a “FAILSAFE” component is:
2. Define the term “FATIGUE”:
3. Strain is defined as the:
4. For FAIL-SAFE designed structural parts: 1) the mounting principle is parallel mounting. 2) no routine check is necessary. 3) the member is removed at the end of the calculated life cycle. 4) certain components may not be accessible. 5) the principle is the redundancy of components. 6) the failure of a member causes the loads to be shared between the other system components. The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
5. “FAIL-SAFE” construction is: