10-06. (H) PROCEDURES FOR AIR NAVIGATION – OPERATIONS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Where does the initial approach segment in an instrument approach procedure commence?
2. If a dead reckoning segment is used in a STAR to intercept a localizer, what is its maximum angle of intersect and length?
3. The maximum distance from the DER that track guidance for a turning departure must be acquired is:
4. In the standard atmosphere FL150 is equivalent to:
5. During an instrument approach, the minimum obstacle clearance (MOC) of the initial approach segment primary area is equal to: