10-05. (H) RULES OF THE AIR
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The visual signal for indicating a state of distress is:
2. Deviation from the TAS in the flight plan is to be reported to ATC. By how much would the TAS have to deviate before it is reported?
3. Procedure to be applied in case of communication failure in VMC (on a VFR flight plan):
4. For which of the following is a flight plan, in accordance with Annex 2, to be submitted?
5. An aircraft operating in accordance with VFR, above the sea at altitudes between 4.500 ft and 9.000 ft AMSL, outside controlled airspace shall maintain at least: