40-02-02. Man and Environment: the Sensory System
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which statement is correct?
1) Smokers have a greater chance of suffering from coronary heart disease.
2) Smoking tobacco will raise the individuals physiological altitude during flight.
3) Smokers have a greater chance for lung cancer.
2. Sunglasses with variable filtration (phototrope glasses):
3. A sloping cloud formation, an obscured horizon and a dark scene spread with ground lights and stars can create an illusion known as:
4. What do you do, when you are affected by pilot’s vertigo?
1) Establish and maintain an effective instrument crosscheck.
2) Believe the instruments.
3) Ignore illusions.
4) Minimize head movements
5. Through which part of the ear does the equalization of pressure take place, when altitude is changed?