40-02-01. BASICS OF FLIGHT PHYSIOLOGY
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. A good method to treat hyperventiiation is to:
2. Someone who has anaemia has:
3. Usually, the body has a remarkable store of the following gases:
4. The respiratory process consists mainly of:
5. Fatigue and permanent concentration: