70-01-03. Long Range Flights
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Ignoring astronomical effects, wind and drift, what route will a constant gyro heading follow?
2. During a transoceanic and polar flight, the chart precession is a rotation in degrees, for a moving aircraft, of the Gyro North with respect to the:
3. On a polar stereographic chart with a grid based on the Greenwich meridian, a track is drawn from 62°N 010°E to 66°N 050°W. If the initial true track was 305″, what was the initial grid track?
4. What is the definition of a minimum time route?
5. Which equipment is not necessary to get a RVSM approval?