40-02-01. BASICS OF FLIGHT PHYSIOLOGY
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. A pilot, climbing in a non-pressurised aircraft and without using supplemental oxygen will pass the critical threshold at approximately:
2. When faced with sustained cold temperature, how does the body resist this physical stress?
3. Which of the following statements is true?
4. With regard to decompression sickness associated with flight, we know that:
5. Up to what altitude will generally healthy people be able to stay without showing any signs of suffering from hy-poxia?