92-06. General Principles of VHF Propagation and Allocation of Frequencies
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which is the maximum distance at which you might expect solid VHF contact over flat terrain at FL100?
2. Which phenomena will normally influence the reception of VHF transmission?
3. Which is the frequency separation between consecutive frequencies in the VHF band?
4. Which of the following frequencies is an international emergency frequency?
5. VHF communications sometimes experience extended ranges as a result of: