All questions: 14
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
Random 5 questions:
Questions for exams: 10
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. An Automatic Terminal Information Service provides:
2. How can aviation routine weather reports (METAR) of specific airports be obtained by aircraft in flight?
3. In a METAR, cloud reported as “BROKEN” means:
4. Meteorological information broadcast in VOLMET is the same as:
5. The phrase “BRAKING COEFFICIENT 20” from ATC means that the braking action is: