92-03. Action Required to be Taken in Case of Communication Failure
All questions: 14
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
Random 5 questions:
Questions for exams: 10
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. An aircraft encountering radio communication failure on an IFR flight in IMC has to hold over the designated navigation aid serving the destination aerodrome:
2. If an aircraft experiences a radio failure, the transponder should be set to:
3. A departing aircraft experiencing radio communication failure on an IFR flight under radar vectors has to:
4. What is the correct action of a flight on an IFR flight plan in IMC conditions if it experiences total communication failure?
5. On an IFR flight two-way communication is lost as the aircraft is holding above the final destination. The expected approach time (EAT) was passed as 1420 UTC before communication was lost. The aircraft should squawk 7600 and make an approach to land at: