92-02. General Operating Procedures
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Clearances relating to the runway in use shall be read back only if the aircraft is to:
2. What phrase shall be used when asking for the readability of a transmission?
3. How shall a pilot inform the control tower that he has to abandon the takeoff manoeuvre?
4. Which elements of a position report cannot be omitted?
5. The time of 1400 UTC is transmitted as: