91-06. General Principles of VHF Propagation and Allocation of Frequencies
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which is the frequency separation between consecutive frequencies in the VHF band?
2. To which frequency bands do the frequencies 118,000 – 136,975 MHz of the Aeronautical Mobile Service belong?
3. The frequency 243,0 MHz has a wavelength of _____ and lies on the ____ band.
4. Which is the frequency band containing frequencies of the Aeronautical Mobile Service?
5. The frequency 121,500 MHz is designated as: