In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What does the term “BLIND TRANSMISSION” mean?
2. What is the Q-code for TRUE BEARING FROM THE STATION?
3. You obtain a clearance to descend to an ALTITUDE of 2.500 feet, the clearance should also include the following pressure setting or settings:
4. An aircraft is requested to fly at 2.500 feet on the airfield QFE. All references to vertical position should now be referred to as:
5. What does the abbreviation HX mean?