81-08. Flight Mechanics
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
2. What action must the pilot take to maintain altitude and airspeed when turning in a jet aircraft?
3. If the turn and slip indicator needle shows right and ball to the left, the correct input is:
4. When climbing into a headwind, compared to still air, the climb gradient relative to the ground will be:
5. Upon which factor does wing loading during a level coordinated turn in smooth air depend?