In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. While an aircraft is rolling, the down-going and up-going wing:
2. To trim an aircraft which tends to fly tail heavy with hands off, the top of the elevator trimming wheel mounted on a shaft running laterally would be rotated:
3. The purpose of the horizontal stabilizer is to:
4. Pitch is movement around the:
5. The normal axis of an aircraft is: