70-02. Operations Manual
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. As regards the detection of bird strike hazard, the pilot’s means of information and prevention are:
4) Weather radar.
5) The report by another crew.
The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
2. What do you do in a microburst?
1) Apply engine power.
2) Retract speed brakes.
3) Retract flaps and gear.
4) Retract all drag devices.
5) Pitch up to stick shaker.
3. According with DOC 4444 (ICAO), a wake turbulence non-radar separation minima of 3 minutes shall be applied to:
4. The holdover time following an anti-icing procedure being carried out will vary considerably depending on the ambient temperature and the weather conditions. For a given ambient temperature, the longest protection will be in weather conditions of:
5. For an aeroplane with a tyre pressure of 13 bars, there is a risk of dynamic hydroplaning as soon as the: