62-06. GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In the event of the use of Selective Availability, how does this affect, if at all, the navigation accuracy of the NAV-STAR GPS satellite navigation system?
2. What are the effects, if any, of shadowing by parts of the aircraft (e.g. wing) on the reception of signals from NAVSTAR GPS satellites?
3. How does a receiver of the NAVSTAR GPS satellite navigation system determine the elevation and azimuth data of a satellite relative to the location of the antenna?
4. Which of the following NAVSTAR GPS satellite navigation system codes can be processed by unauthorised civil aviation receivers?
5. Which of the following statements is correct concerning the principle behind the correction of one of the NAVSTAR GPS satellite navigation system errors by the transmission of the signals on two frequencies (L1 andL2)?