In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. SSR is not affected by weather clutter because:
2. The maximum range of primary radar depends on:
3. The airborne weather radar (AWR) cannot detect:
4. To double the range of a primary radar, the power must be increased by a factor of:
5. When a mode C interrogation is responded to, vertical position of the aircraft is coded and transmitted. This ver¬tical position is referred to: