50-06. AIR MASSES AND FRONTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. What is the cloud-type sequence most likely to be associated with the passage of a cold front?
2. What characterizes a stationary front?
3. Thunderstorms in exceptional circumstances can occur in a warm front if:
4. The air mass at position “A ” is most likely to be:
5. An air mass is a body of air that: