In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Relative humidity depends on:
2. State the preference of a layer of air with no clouds, surface temperature 15 °C, and 13 °C at 1.000 metres:
3. Absolute instability exists whenever the environmental lapse rate:
4. Which of the following changes of state is known as sublimation?
5. The maximum vapour pressure over a flat supercooled water surface and the maximum vapour pressure over a flat ice surface of the same temperature are compared. The maximum vapour pressure is: