40-01. HUMAN FACTORS: BASIC CONCEPTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. With reference to the SHELL concept, between which components is an interface mismatch responsible for deficiencies in conceptual aspects of warning systems?
2. Which is an example of an error caused by liveware-hardware interface problems?
3. Which is true regarding the interaction between various elements of the SHELL model?
4. The distribution of primary causes of accidents in the worldwide jet aircraft commercial fleet shows that human error is involved in:
5. Analysis of accidents involving the human factor in aviation shows that: