33-01. FLIGHT PLANNING FOR VFR FLIGHTS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. VFR flights shall not be flown over the congested areas of cities at a height less than:
2. Given: True course: 017° W/V: 340°/30 TAS: 420 kts Find: 1) the wind correction angle (WCA) 2) the ground speed (G/S)
3. Given: Variation: 15°E Deviation: 6°W Heading: 080° (T) Determine aircraft’s compass and magnetic headings:
4. Given: True course (TC): 017° Wind: 160°/25 kts True airspeed (TAS): 180 kts Find wind correction angle (WCA) and ground speed (GS):
5. A mountain 6.011 ft AMSL lies along an aircraft’s track of 356° (T), variation 10°W, HDG 355° (M). What is the lowest VFR ICAO level the aircraft may fly to miss the mountain by at least 2.000 ft, QNH 990 hPa (assume 1 hPa = 30 ft)?