31-04. MASS AND BALANCE DETAILS OF AIRCRAFT
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Where is the percentage MAC measured from?
2. Calculate the centre of gravity in % MAC (Mean Aerodynamic Chord) with following data: Distance datum – centre of gravity: 12,53 m Distance datum – leading edge: 9,63 m Length of MAC:
3. Determine the position of the CG as a percentage of the MAC given that the Balance Arm of the CG is 724 inches and the MAC extends from a Balance Arm of 517 in to 1.706 in:
4. The determination of the centre of gravity in relation to the Mean Aerodynamic Chord:
5. The weights measured at the landing gear of an aircraft are as follows:
Nose wheel (55 inches aft of datum): 475 lbs
Right main wheel (121 inches aft of datum): 1.046 lbs
Left main wheel (121 inches aft of datum): 1.040 lbs
The CG of the aircraft is: