31-01. PURPOSE OF MASS AND BALANCE CONSIDERATIONS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. When must the centre of gravity be computed?
2. Fuel loaded onto an aeroplane is 15.400 kg but is erroneously entered into the load and trim sheet as 14.500 kg. This error is not detected by the flight crew but they will notice that:
3. One effect on an aircraft that is nose-heavy is:
4. Select the correct statement for the CG safe range:
5. If nose wheel moves aft during gear retraction, how will this movement affect the location of the centre of gravity (CG) on the aircraft?