22-15. DIGITAL CIRCUITS AND COMPUTERS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In computer technology, an input peripheral is a:
2. In computer technology, a storage peripheral is a:
3. Software levels according to document “DO-178B” are based on the potential of the software to cause safety-related failures identified in the system safety assessment. DO-178B has 5 levels of certification. The level that poses the greatest risk to the operation of the aircraft should the software fail is:
4. In computer technology, an output peripheral is a:
5. In computer technology, an EPROM: 1) is a read-only memory 2) is a write memory 3) erases its content when power supply is cut off 4) keeps its content when power supply is cut off The combination re-grouping all the correct statements is: