22-13. INTEGRATED INSTRUMENTS – ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. (Refer to figure 022-09) The T/C is a and it will be reached at approximately
2. (Refer to figure 022-06) Which mode is selected on the following Navigation Display (EHSI)?
3. The Decision Height (DH) warning light comes on when an aircraft:
4. (Refer to figure 022-09) What value is selected by the heading selector (heading bug)?
5. On which of the following modes can weather information be displayed?