22-12. ALERTING SYSTEMS, PROXIMITY SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The Primary Flight Display (PF
2. The TCAS II data display devices can be in the form of:
1) a specific dedicated screen
2) a screen combined with the weather radar
3) a variometer represented on a liquid crystal screen which allows the display of Traffic Advisory (ТА) and Resolution Advisory (RA)
4) an EFIS (Electronic Flight Instrument System) screen The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
3. (Refer to figure 022-10)
On the following display, the is indicated by a yellow circle.
4. Your aircraft and an intruding aircraft both are TCAS II (Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance System) equipped. Your TCAS determines the range of the intruding aircraft by:
5. The operating frequency range of a low altitude radio altimeter is: