22-10. COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. FANS-A units utilize the following for data transmissions:
2. ACARS system consists of:
3. Give examples of AOC (Airline Operations Communications) ACARS messages:
4. The ACARS digital datalink communications system can use the following means for the data transmission:
5. The FANS concept involves implementation of datalink systems for use in the: