22-08. TRIMS – YAW DAMPER – FLIGHT ENVELOPE PROTECTION
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The role of the automatic trim is to:
2. Mach trim is a device to compensate for:
3. The automatic trim is a component of the autopilot pitch channel. Its function is to:
4. The purpose of auto trim function in autopilot is to:
5. The yaw damper system controls: