21-13. OXYGEN SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The use of passenger oxygen in the case of severe smoke in the cabin is:
2. What happens if a gaseous oxygen cylinder is over-pressurised?
3. Regarding the chemical oxygen generator, to enable the oxygen to flow, the passenger must:
4. How can the cabin crew determine the content of a portable oxygen bottle? 1) by assessing its weight 2) by checking the oxygen pressure gauge 3) by visually checking the oxygen level 4) by visually checking the oxygen flow The combination containing all of the correct statements is:
5. A smoke hood is a device covering: