21-10. Piston Engines
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. The correct formula to calculate the multi-cylinder engine displacement (engine capacity) is:
2. Carburettor icing can occur when the outside air temperature is between:
3. The air space in the top of the oil tank of a dry sump lubrication system is for:
4. The best power mixture is that fuel/air ratio at which:
5. The purpose of an ignition switch is to: