In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. A feeder fault on a direct current circuit results from a flux unbalance between the:
2. An aircraft electrical circuit which uses the aircraft structure as a return path to earth, may be defined as a:
3. The function of the generator breaker is to close when the voltage of the:
4. The reasons for disconnecting a constant speed drive (CSD) of an AC generator in flight are:
1) low oil pressure in the CSD 2) slight variation about the normal operating frequency 3) high oil temperature in the CSD 4) excessive variation of output voltage The combination regrouping all the correct statements is:
5. When carrying out battery condition check using the aeroplane’s voltmeter: