21-06. PNEUMATICS – PRESSURISATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. In a cabin air conditioning system, equipped with a bootstrap, the mass air flow is routed via the:
2. Under normal flight conditions, cabin pressure is controlled by:
3. If during pressurized flight the outflow valve closes fully due to a fault in the pressure controller the:
4. A turbo compressor air conditioning system (bootstrap system) will:
5. Assume that during cruise flight with air conditioning packs ON, the outflow valve(s) would close. The result would be that: