21-04. LANDING GEAR, WHEELS, TYRES, BRAKES
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. On an aircraft landing gear, an under-inflated tyre:
2. The disk brakes have more or less replaced the drum brakes. Why?
3. In a commercial transport aircraft the landing gear operating system is usually:
4. The cause of rather violent vibration of the nose-wheel, described as shimmy, is often:
5. The function of an accumulator in a hydraulic brake system is: