In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. How can in flight wing loading be reduced?
2. How can wing bending moments be reduced in flight?
3. With reference to stringers they:
4. The reason for the fact that an aeroplane designed for long distances cannot simply be used for short haul flights at higher frequencies is that:
5. On a non-stressed skin type wing, the wing structure elements which take up the vertical bending moments Mx are: