21-01. SYSTEM DESIGN, LOADS, STRESSES, MAINTENANCE
In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. Strain is defined as the:
2. Define the term “FATIGUE”:
3. Significant torsion effects in a wing during flight can be caused by:
4. In the context ofairframe load path philosophies a “FAILSAFE” component is:
5. Which of the following statements concerning the stresses “TORSION” and “TENSION” is correct?