In mode TRAINING show all questions of the discipline with correct answers presentation. To go to the next question, click the “Next”.
In mode Exam correct answers are not shown, after choosing the answer, transition to the next question occurs automatically.
1. ICAO Annex 17 lays down the rules to establish security measures for passengers with regards to:
2. Which of the following statements are correct concerning the flight crew compartment door?
3. A State shall take adequate measures for the safety of passengers and crew of an aircraft which is subjected to an act of unlawful interference:
4. If an aircraft subjected to an act of unlawful seizure has landed on its territory, each Contracting State shall:
5. Each member state should designate an appropriate authority with its administration to be responsible for the development implementation and maintenance of a national aviation security programme. This programme should apply: